Monday, January 12, 2015

So Simple




"I love You, O Lord, my strength." Psalm 18:1

This verse keeps showing up. I love when that happens. 
I love the simplicity of this. David is simply just telling God that he loves Him and that He is his strength. That's beautiful to me.

I tend to overcomplicate things.. Kinda a lot. A lot of people do, though, I'm sure. It messes things up. 
As a young Christian, I have found myself trying to prove my worth to people and Jesus. It makes me laugh now that I realize.. There is absolutely no need for that. Some people simply don't need to be proved, and God already knows. He loves us more than any of His other creation. He shows that to us in many beautiful ways. 
But, I just wanted to share that verse. It really means a lot to me.
I hope that you have a beautiful day and receive a blessing today! 

Blessings,
Kristin 🌸


Dear Lord, in Jesus name I raise up every reader right now, to You. May you bless them today and show them Your lovingkindness. Bring to them the joy of Your salvation and show them the right path to take! Bless them with wisdom and clarity of all things in Jesus name. I plead the blood of Jesus Christ over every reader and send your warrior angels to minister and protect and fight on their behalf in Jesus name. Whatever is broken and needs healing will be remade in Jesus name and anyone that needs awakened will be right now in Jesus name. Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment