Friday, December 19, 2014

Laugh Without Fear of The Future



Doesn't that sound nice?
 
To laugh without fear of the future? Man, that sounds like a dream.
I want to be that woman of God that doesn't worry about my future. In all honesty.. I've never been that girl. I've come close, but something always can up that caused me to turn my head and take my eyes off Jesus for just a second. What I mean by that is that Just when I would be doing good and trusting in Jesus... Id start to fear again.
Honestly, I think I've become addicted to worry. For some strange reason, I have this thing where I want to make sure everything goes right. I know I'm not alone in this, either, because some of my friends and peers have told me that they are or have been dealing with the same thing. 
As human beings, we plan things, and if things don't seem to go as planned... We tend to freak out a little... Or a lot in my case. 
I think Jesus does that sometimes. He does things differently than we thought. He wants to reassure us all the time that He is in full control and He knows what He is doing. He is all knowing. And there is no way that we can be all knowing right now. So shouldn't we just trust the fact that He knows it all. 
Only, Jesus can hold it all. Only He can fix it all. So, worrying about my future won't get me anywhere. Worrying about my future won't take me to the promise land. Trusting in Jesus for my everything will lead me to the promise land. He is the key. If we try to make ourselves the key... We will never make it through that door. 

So, laughing without fear of the future does not mean that we are oblivious to the circumstances we are in. But instead, that we find joy in the promises of our future that Jesus has for us even in the midst of a weary battle. It's a confident knowing that we will make it across the finish line with flying colors. It's hope that we have. Rise up. Your time is coming. 

My brethren, count it all joy when you fall into various trials, knowing that the testing of your faith produces patience. But let patience have its perfect work, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking nothing. 
James 1:2-4 NKJV

For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them. 
Ephesians 2:10 NKJV

Strength and honor are her clothing; She shall rejoice in time to come. 
Proverbs 31:25 NKJV


“Let not your heart be troubled; you believe in God, believe also in Me. In My Father’s house are many mansions; if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to Myself; that where I am, there you may be also. And where I go you know, and the way you know.” Thomas said to Him, “Lord, we do not know where You are going, and how can we know the way?” Jesus said to him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me. 
John 14:1-6 NKJV


Jesus,
Thank You for this word. Thank You, that you want us as we are. You have such a glorious plan or us. You want us to experience You like never before. Lord, I pray that You would touch an heal every reader individually as they need it in Jesus name. I break off any opposition or curse that is upon them in Jesus name. I command healing in every body of each saint that in reading in Jesus name. Hallelujah. We have authority through You, Jesus. Thank You for Your mercy and grace, and Lord I pray that a you would show us how You love us. In Jesus name I send angels too minister and protect every reader and their loved ones and their future. In Jesus name, thank You. Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment