Saturday, December 6, 2014

Perfect

It's been awhile since I have posted... But that is seriously going to change. I think I am just going to be more real on here. Don't get me wrong.. This blog is to encourage you all.. But maybe it's time I become a little more transparent in my posts. After all.. We all want real.. Don't we? I know I do. 

This year has been a year of exposure, for me. 
I realized a lot of my weaknesses and I have finally accepted that I cannot be perfect.. Not do I want to be. I'm such a messy person.
As Christians.. I think it's important that we don't hide that. We cannot be perfect. I remember reading in Psalms that God remembers that we are made of dust. He knows we are gonna mess up. He doesn't expect us not to. He just wants to keep us from pain.. Which sin causes. 
This year I have experienced a lot of change which pulled me straight out of my comfort zone. I was exposed to myself and I have realized that I need to stop lying to myself. I cannot make up for what I didn't do right. God perfects me. I cannot perfect myself. 
Perfect, when it comes to us, shouldnt mean everything about us is without spot. It should mean that we realize our weaknesses, we don't try to hide them, and we realize who IS perfect. Perfection is not found in what we do.. But what HE did. 

Blessings, 
Kristin :*

No comments:

Post a Comment