Monday, January 20, 2014

Easy Way To Earn Money And Advertise Your Ministry!

Check out this video!

   You can get FREE business cards to advertise your ministry, blog, business, etc. By clicking HERE you can sign up for your FREE business cards! This company makes it easy to make money as well! When you sign up through clicking HERE, you can make your own account! When you make your own account you receive a link. The link is for you to show people so that they can click on it to get their own FREE business cards! Every time that you get someone to sign up, you are rewarded with $10.00! This is awesome! 
  
 If you click HERE you can sign up and get your FREE business cards and this ministry will receive $10.00! My goal and plan for doing this is to raise money to further this blog and to gain more traffic so I can share the Word of Jesus Christ with people all over the WORLD! It is possible because MY GOD IS ABLE! I also plan to have a GIVEAWAY! The money that I earn for this ministry is for YOU! Yes, YOU! 
   
   So, it's a win-win kind of deal. By clicking HERE and signing up for your FREE business cards you are, helping this ministry, getting a very helpful tool for marketing and advertising whatever it is that you do, and you can earn money too! This is all very helpful on every side! 

   Jesus bless you all! I pray that everyone who prays for this ministry and helps it will receive 7-fold back to them! THANK YOU JESUS!

               Love you all,
Kristin West

Jesus, thank You. I need You, Jesus. Please take this ministry and your people to further what you want us to do. I plead the blood of Jesus Christ over us and this ministry in Jesus name! I believe that this blog is the start of something amazing and HUGE! JESUS, THANK YOU FOR USING ME TO BE PART OF IT! JESUS, THANK YOU FOR USING US! I LOVE YOU JESUS! Give us everything we need to prosper in this year and the years to come! Show us Your TRUE LOVE! Give us joy unspeakable and open our eyes to what we cannot see! I plead the blood of Jesus Christ over all of us in Jesus name and I send angels to protect us in Jesus name! SHOW US WHERE TO GO AND WHAT TO DO! PUT YOUR POWER AND FIRE IN OUR SOULS FOR ALL THE WORLD AND CREATION TO SEE! In JESUS name I pray, Amen.


1 comment: