Saturday, January 25, 2014

God's Plan Will Come Through

For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope. Then you will call upon Me and go and pray to Me, and I will listen to you. And you will seek Me and find Me, when you search for Me with all your heart. 
Jeremiah 29:11-13 NKJV

Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil walks about like a roaring lion, seeking whom he may devour. Resist him, steadfast in the faith, knowing that the same sufferings are experienced by your brotherhood in the world. 
I Peter 5:8, 9 NKJV

And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose. For whom He foreknew, He also predestined to be conformed to the image of His Son, that He might be the firstborn among many brethren. Moreover whom He predestined, these He also called; whom He called, these He also justified; and whom He justified, these He also glorified. What then shall we say to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us? He who did not spare His own Son, but delivered Him up for us all, how shall He not with Him also freely give us all things? Who shall bring a charge against God’s elect? It is God who justifies. Who is he who condemns? It is Christ who died, and furthermore is also risen, who is even at the right hand of God, who also makes intercession for us. Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword? As it is written: “For Your sake we are killed all day long; We are accounted as sheep for the slaughter.” Yet in all these things we are more than conquerors through Him who loved us. For I am persuaded that neither death nor life, nor angels nor principalities nor powers, nor things present nor things to come, nor height nor depth, nor any other created thing, shall be able to separate us from the love of God which is in Christ Jesus our Lord. 
Romans 8:28-39 NKJV



Recently, I had been worrying(NOT GOOD) about getting National Honor Society in high school. They said that you have to have a GPA of 3.5 to be nominated. I thought to myself, "There's no way. I graduated my freshman and sophomore year with a C in algebra. I should have worked harder." Jesus said to me, "Trust in Me. There is NOTHING IMPOSSIBLE FOR ME!" 
One of my best friends, looked to see what my GPA was. It is a 3.45 exactly. She was upset for me. 
Then she found out that they changed the number of how high your GPA has to be to 3.45! So Jesus worked things out for me! Even though I'm not for sure in Nation Honor Society yet... I am still nominated! This makes me super happy! We just have to trust in Him! 
See, I didn't work hard at all a the beginning of high school, but Jesus worked things out for me. He cares about us in ways we don't understand yet. TAKE HEART! JESUS IS KING!

What is important to us is important to JESUS!

Jesus, thank You so much for helping me. I know You are working things out on my behalf. You care about us, Lord! I was tempted to fear! But I decided to push that away and trust in You! I REBUKE THE DEVIL AWAY FROM ME AND YOUR PLAN FOR ME IN JESUS NAME! I REBUKE TE DEVIL AWAY FROM EVERY READER AND THEIR FAMILY AND YOUR AMAZING PLAN FOR THEM IN JESUS NAME! Touch us Jesus and show us Your glory, so that we may show the world that it is because of YOU that we LIVE! I JESUS NAME! AMEN


No comments:

Post a Comment